icon

Translate

Saturday, May 24, 2014

A Gift of Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven and Other Works"


     During the holidays I received a very nice copy of Edgar Allan Poe’s “The Raven”. This book included several other works, including “The Bells”. Since then I’ve been on a Poe Poetry kick and I have to say that for not being a huge poetry buff, I’m quite enjoying his work. Prior to this time I had only been acquainted with his short stories. If you are interested in reading some of Poe’s poems, Please check the link at "Classic Authors Page", for Poe and click on any of the blue highlighted poem titles. I am in the process of providing all of his poems on this site. There are many and I am about half way finished so there is currently a nice selection of his work available on Descriptive Phrases.com. Let me know what you think about Edgar Allan Poe’s poetry or any of his other work. I will publish any comments. Thanks for taking the time to view my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment